The seasons are changing, as the leaves fall and the air turns cool, spice things up with a Spiced Autumn Sangria look! Fashion colors are getting bolder with deeper reds, wines, gold and burgundy. Shine it up with glitter sparkle and gems and get ready to illuminate both your skin and outfit.
Get the makeup look: A luxurious evening look, perfect for autumn nights.
- Swipe on luxe golden cream liner to enhance the eyelids.
- Apply baked eyeshadow to balance and blend the crease area (I used Fluhme Beauty’s Capricia).
- Blend in a brown-gold, intense, smoky shadow.
- Brush on brow …shape and design
- Add some sparkle with golden glow illuminator powder on the cheekbones.
- You’re now ready to rock the red lip! Swipe on a classic Sangria colored shade to complete your look.
Get the hair style look: Elegant soft finger wave—a modern twist on a vintage pinup classic.
- Curl the top of your hair with a medium barrel curling iron.
- Brush out and form a C pattern wave in the fringe area.
- Pin along the base to secure and give extra hold and form.
- Finish the look with a thermal setting spray.
*The products that I recommend for support are Tressa Root Lifter and Tressa Texturizing Paste; these two products are great for creating lift, volume and detailing your work.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and a sangria! 😉
Until next time…live your dreams!