Presented by Posh Events and Exotic Hush Pittsburgh, Pa – Pittsburgh’s first annual women’s expo...
When the bonds of sisterhood go global, we can enact greater change!
The Global Sisterhood supports education and resources so women and children worldwide can thrive in business and in life. We help women achieve to not only support their dreams and needs, but also lift up their families, their communities, and the world. One act of kindness is like ripples in a pond.
The Global Sisterhood educates while providing resources and networking for women and girls internationally. By forming connections and supporting each other’s missions and movements, we provide sustainable ways for women throughout the world to make their goals and dreams a reality.
- Donated $1,000 to Milagros Day Worldwide to help sponsor 3-day retreats for mothers who are survivors of domestic violence and abuse
- Conducted Mommy Makeovers in transitional housing for single homeless mothers to help them transition back into the workplace and feel better about the way they look
- Brought supplies and led toy drives for children in the Goodwill Healthy Start House
- Organized professional family photographs for women and children at Healthy Start to provide a tangible image of what the future could be like for these women to treasure and aspire to
- Volunteered to be personal shoppers at Treasure House Fashions’ retail space to help groups of women in need select the perfect outfit for obtaining a new position or to simply have clothing that is not worn or ill-fitting
- Donated to Treasure House Fashions to continue our joint mission to help empower ladies in need
- Donated $1,000 to Orphans Worldwide International
- Donated $1,000 to Final Salute to provide for a homeless woman veteran and her children, getting them off the streets for a month
One woman can light a flame that shines in the darkness, guiding others to live their best lives yet!
Becoming a part of the Global Sisterhood connects you with women worldwide who have non-profits, as well as women who love to support and volunteer for charitable causes and change the world for the better.
If supporting the needs of women and children is on your heart, simply ask to join our Facebook page community. It’s FREE!
What Yoga Taught Me: Stretching Our Hearts and MindsApr 18, 2017 | Empowerment
April 13 @ 9:00 am - April 15 @ 12:00 pm